20 week scan :D

Alexandra84

Reaction score
Just back from our 20 week scan this morning and we've been told that everything looks perfectly normal! So, fantastic news and we're both over the moon :D.

We still don't know what the sex is as we asked them not to tell us and the sonographer got us to look away when she was checking 'down there' ;). We did get to see lots of movement and a kick on the screen though and my hubby had a fantastic time (he missed the nuchal scan before).

Can't wait to do it all again in a few weeks time!

Glad it went well and well done to not giving in to temptation to find out the sex lol x

Snap. Glad it went well and your wee one is all good. Just back from our 20 week scan too, we didn't find out sex either. Do you get another scan, you say do it all again in a few weeks? thats my last scan unless there is a problem but I know its different depending where you live. Glad all went well :) xx

Thanks everyone :). I've just finished sorting out the pictures I'll be emailing to my parents. There's a really lovely one where you can see a bit of the face that I know my mother will love!

ss79: I will probably be getting regular growth scans until the baby's born because I had a flare-up of an autoimmune disorder many years ago. The next thing I get to go to is a uterine artery doppler scan (should be interesting!) and the growth scans start after that :)

Glad all went well and well done for staying team yellow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back