20 week scan tomorrow!!!!

pinkymum

Reaction score
So pleased I'm just about halfway! Got my scan tomorrow and I'm so excited :) a little nervous but everything seems fine! Will update tomorrow! They won't tell me the sex at my hospital so I'm wondering if I might see anything :) my friend said to ask the sonographer to tell me when she's measuring the thighs!
4d scan is booked because I can't wait to find out!
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck tomorrow hun - I hope you get a nice man or woman who will tell you.

I know the feeling they do not tell us here either xx

Good luck tomorrow hun - I hope you get a nice man or woman who will tell you.

I know the feeling they do not tell us here either xx

Aww really? I don't know anyone else on here who's hospital won't tell you! They even have posters up telling not to ask! Where abouts are you? Are you going to get a private scan or staying team yellow?
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...it's hospital policy here for some reason. I don't even know of anyone who has asked and been told the sex at the 20 week scan around here...we must just have a load of miserable people here in the Midlands lol

I am not sure if the posters you have are taking it abit far tho? lol

We will be having a 4d scan the week following my 20 week scan to find out the sex tho - I am not strong enough to stay team yellow and my OH is convinced the baby is a girl so my reasoning is we NEED the scan so that if it is a boy he has time to adjust to it before the labour!

Excellent news that you have now made it half way Pinky - I am really pleased for you.

Are you hoping for a girl or boy? xx

Ohh can't wait to see your scan pics pinky ! whens your 4d scan again, the start of feb? x

Im dying to get half way..... Best of luck at scan and enjoy seeing ur little bundle of joy xxx

ooh im excited for you hun! make sure you ask - maybe take a bribe with you? lol x

Thanks Ladies :)

Cherelle I won't ask them to tell me what the sex is but I'll ask to tell me when they are measuring the thighs, apparently if its a girl you can see 3 lines.

Miss, I don't mind what I'm having at all as long as baby is healthy, really want to know though!!!!

Kole, I booked the 4d scan for the 5th of Feb, when is yours? Why have I got it in my head that it was this week? lol

x

Mines is the 12th, so a bit over a week lol, ohh hope they decide to tell you anyway! x

Hope you get to find out hun.

Be careful though as 3 lines could also look like a winky and it's two friends?!

I live in the Midlands and it wasn't their policy not to state it? However it was the policy when I lived in Harrow so never found out with my first son.

Either way, hope everything is OK and ENJOY!!!

Hope you get to find out hun.

Be careful though as 3 lines could also look like a winky and it's two friends?!

I live in the Midlands and it wasn't their policy not to state it? However it was the policy when I lived in Harrow so never found out with my first son.

Either way, hope everything is OK and ENJOY!!!

Oh good point Lexus! I suppose I'll be guessing till the 4d scan anyway :)

Thank you :)

x

oh id definately ask!!! and smile nicely!! and say youll keep it to yourself! x

Good luck tmrw.... With my 2 girls I'd have been clueless but with Oscar, there "it" was on all it's glory, waving about in just about every way lol xx

Enjoy your scan Helen, it's even better than the 12 week one - so amazing to see how much your baby has grown! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back