Had my 16 wk app

JoJo79

Reaction score
Alls ok with me normal everything at the min, heard bubs heartbeat too which was nice, did have mild panic cos she couldnt find it at first, she was trying for it quite low down, turns out my womb has moved up out of pelvis already

Soon as she moved it it heard it straight away which was a relief, girls seems pleased to hear it too, well Lauryn did, Alisha-Mae was in n out the room like a yoyo, good job no one was in waiting room they'd have got an eye full!!

Turns out that sample i did a few weeks back where they treated me for an infection, i had E-Coli!!

Apparently alls fine now tho and it hasnt/doesnt cause any probs with bubs

That'll teach me for eating eggs every day!!!

There were 2 mw's in there one was lovely the other a witch but hey, she didnt get a rise outta me lol

Not seeing a mw again til nov now!

Scan on 30th this month then gp app at 24wks then back to mw at 28wks, seems so long away xxxx

I know the feelin hun! My scan is not until 17th oct and next midwife is 24th oct when I will be 24 weeks. Ages away but I hope it goes quickly!! Lol! How come u have to see the gp at 24 weeks and not the midwife?

Cant believe they didn't tell u about the e-coli when they gave u the antibiotics! At least it's all sorted now anyways!

xx

No idea why i gotta see GP think its just the way they do it here, last time i had a baby i saw GP mostly but its all changed again!

About the E-Coli thing i was shocked too all i got told in a letter from hospital and my GP was they "think" i might have an infection!!!

The snotty mw had a go about me not having had my bloods done and how they had no record of my blood group, told her it was right in front of her in my notes!!

She couldnt find it on her notes on laptop but it was in the written ones!!

Then told me id tested pos for Strep B, so i told her to read it properly and that was the date i did the sapmle TO test for it, it wasnt the result!!!

Just glad everythings ok xxx

She sounds a bit dumb! The midwife I saw today was lovely - different one to last one and not my normal one although I've only briefly met her!

Counting down the 6 weeks till my scan tho! Can't wait to find out what team I'm on!!

Me either!

Really hoping for a boy but thinking they'll say another girl xxx

I need to know too lol, it is really exciting even more so with your first i think xxx

DH won't let me have an early scan so I will just have to be patient - although I don't know how this will work!!

My dh wont let me have one either!!

He's thinking of the money side of it tho, we are women hunni we are patient allllll the time haha xxxx

Very true! Just need little things to aim for while I'm waiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back