had my 12 week scan yesterday :D

linxminx21

Reaction score
hi girls i had my 12 week scan yesterday and i was meant to have the new test for downs, but the baby was laid on his/her side facing us.

the sonogropher couldnt get to the back of babys neck or an actual due date even though baby was measuring correct she couldnt be sure as its crown to rump and his bottom was inwards lol

we saw two arms and legs a nice strong heartbeat and it even did its big brother a little wiggle :D

i am extreamely happy and lucky me has got to go back next wednesday to try again, the midwife said i need to give the baby a good talking to to make him/her turn around :) pics included but not the best of pics im going to get some more next week :)

has anyone else had or is having the new downs test???

Attachments

• Photo0751.jpg
    Photo0751.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Photo0750.jpg
    Photo0750.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hi Linx :)

I have a naughty baby too, at both my 12 & 20 weeks scans the little one was wriggling making it impossible for them to get measurements; luckily they did the nuchal screening and all was fine :) I wanted to have it for peace of mind. Lucky you getting to go back & see bubba again next week; hopefully they'll be better behaved next time! x

I had the NT scan and baby was being abit naughty but she managed to get the measurements in the end! But she did have me rolling around the bed.
Lucky you getting to see baby again next week, hope she/he behaves for you x x

i hope so, im going to be telling it all the way to the hospital this time :) and hopefully ill get a lovely scan pic with arms and legs showing :)
wow 26 weeks already i can remember when you got ur BFP wow x x

i hope so, im going to be telling it all the way to the hospital this time :) and hopefully ill get a lovely scan pic with arms and legs showing :)
wow 26 weeks already i can remember when you got ur BFP wow x x

I know hun, it's flying! Eeeeeek! Funny you say that cause I think the 12 weeks has gone really quick for you too, you'll be at 26 weeks before you know it! OMG - when you're at 26 weeks, I'll be at 40 weeks, gulp! x

thanx girls:) :)
lol that has gone quick jenny 8 more weeks and im half way through :)
only 5 more weeks till my 4d scan when i find out what im having :) i cant wait, i only want to know because the pram i want is pink or green so no mistakes this time please lol as i got told alfie was a girl :p

Same For Me!! Except Theyve Not Given Me A Chance To Go Back In A Week And See :( Im Confused At The Measurements.. First The Sonographer Said 12 Weeks 4 Days, Then On The Report It Says 12 Weeks 3 Days.. So Not Changed My Ticker Yet!! Haha.. Theyve Only Said To See The Midwife At 16 Weeks And Have The Blood Tests Done Instead.. Thanks To Baby Being Naughty I Got Out Of Having My Bloods Done :D

aww having my bloods done doesnt bother me its fine so im lucky in that sence :)

Great pic, great you get to go back though- 2 scans, so jealous! Ha ha xx

Congratulations, Linx - glad everything is ok. Out of interest, what is the new Downs test? How does it differ from the normal one? Xx

Yay glad all is going well! Nice one that you get to go back for another go - hopefully baby will comply this time hehe!
xxx

Congratulations, Linx - glad everything is ok. Out of interest, what is the new Downs test? How does it differ from the normal one? Xx

as far as i know its a new bit of your 12 week scan thy just scan the back of babies neck to mesure or check the amount of fluid there, and a set of bloods as well as the normal 16 weeks blood x

Lovely pics linx, hope next weeks your baby will be more helpfull. You're lucky to have another chance to see your little one again.:))) I couldn't get enough looking at my baby when I had my first scan.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back