Had first scan... was amazing!

LauraKC

Reaction score
Had the scan on tuesday and it was amazing! First of all baby was still and I was worried something was wrong but when he / she woke up he wouldn’t keep still! He was waving his arms at us and we have a good picture of a full hand, which my husband reckons looks like a girls hand! we also got 4 other pics which i will try and scan in. Baby kept lying on his front and the best one we haev is of him on his front. Then when he did flip over it wouldn’t be for long before he moved again! She said everything looked normal for this stage so we were relived for that. She also brought the EDD forward which is now 11th March so I am 13.5 weeks pregnant. Seeing it was amazing and I cant wait to see it again now in 7 weeks time.

still not much of a bump but have put the weight on somewhere!

Now i supposed i had better head off to the second trimester section.

Good luck everyone and thank you for everything.

Laura x

Thats excellent news, glad baby was putting in a good performance for mummy and daddy - hope mine gets livelier, had my scan on Monday and it must have been asleep, barely moved at all.

Can't wait to see your pics

that's great, can't wait to see my little one on the 18th!

:hug:

Hi Laura,
You are just one day ahead of me. How are you feeling? HAve you started to have a bump yet.
I had my scan at 9 weeks and everything was good but it seems ages away and because I have no real symptoms I keep thinking that I will go and there will be nothing there. I know this is really stupid-I will be glad when the little one starts to move around so I can feel it.
Hope you are well
Paula.x

had my scan today and i think baby was asleep (taking after me i think) as it didnt move but there was a really strong heartbeat and the scan lady said everything was fine which was a massive realife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back