amazing

missac

Reaction score
Had my scan, I am having a beautiful baby duck!!!! (his/her hand was in front of his/her face and it looked like a beak in one of the photos!!!)

Seriously though, I was amazed, there s/he was, wriggling around having a kick and waving his/her arms about, and the little heart was beating away! OH was all choked, and had got do excited that he turned up for the scan half an hour early!!!!!!!
I don't know how to put my pictures on though, can someone help? I have two (and they didn't charge!!)[/img]

if you go on faqs it should tellyou on there my scan is 5 october and i have to pay £5 for one scan photo glad everything went ok :hug: :hug:

look at my angel!!!!!!

(how do I resize it????? :shock: )

Oh your pic is really cute! Glad all went well, did they change your due date?

Hi EmmyLou, the date is still the same thank goodness, didn't fancy extending it though would have been disappointed!

glad all went well!!!

sarahxxx

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

Aw cute little picture! Really glad it went well for you.

glad you got your pictures i like the scan photos i cant wait till i have mine it seems agessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss away but im sure it will come round soon :) :) :)

thanks, I feel quite emotional, it's noce to have so many people to talk and share with on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back