Had my sweep! UPDATE MY PLUGS GONE!

Rosebay said:
x Naomi x said:
Firstly rosebay - i would love some sex but OH freaked out yesterday when the midwife said she had her fingers on babies head he thinks he is gonna poke her eye out i think! :oops:

He is also on night shifts at the minute so no chance of that one!

Ah, nevermind! I kind of don't blame him I guess!

I'm so excited for you, I'm keeping everything crossed that you're nearly there yourself, it certainly sounds good! It seems such a sort time ago that you were getting your BFP! It's incredible isn't it?!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Bleeding eck Rosebay you 14 weeks already?!!! :hug:

Ooo Naomi hasn't replied, with any luck shes eloped the induction to board the pain train come on baby!!!

:hug: :cheer:

Still here lol! havent managed to bounce on my ball yet, we both think that my bump has dropped some more so will bounce on my ball and see what happens this evening, i am now getting really quite petrified about tomorrow now!

It still hasnt sunk in either i still think i am dreaming, will probably pop her out still not believe it!

Oh don't be scared :hug:

Just think this time tomorrow u could be holding ur lo!!!

:hug:

It's only natural to be scared hun but like Steelgoddess says this time tomorrow....?

Wishing you all the luck in the world, just remember we're all thinking of you and will be here when you're back with your baby :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Every push is one less, and one step closer to meeting your baby at last!

Go baby, go baby!

+++

Are you there Naomi?

What time was her induction, anyone know?

Hope it all started in the night anyway!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back