Had my sweep!

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Well just had my sweep and although not very comfy it didn't hurt!

I'm 2-3cm dilated already! Mw said she could have easily broken my waters...so I'm very favourable apparently!

If no movement, induction fri/sat Eeeek!

How can I be 2-3cm and not know? Lol xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Hope it starts things progressing for you hunny. :yay: on already being 2-3 cm dilated, hopefully not too long now x x

I Was 9cm when my waters broke I didn't know haha!

Good luck, hope it progresses for you :) x

I Was 9cm when my waters broke I didn't know haha!

Good luck, hope it progresses for you :) x

Wow that's impressive! Sounds like my kinda labour :)

Baby wriggling like mad now so don't think he/she was too impressed with sweep lol!

Thanks ladies FX......I'm ready now and dying to know what flavour we're having :) xxx

That's good! Lots of women don't know until they are quite dilated, I didn't know either with my first. Just keep nice and relaxed and your body will get on with it's job, won't be long now x

I was 3cm gone by time imwas induced with my son. Mad!

Thinking of u xx

oooooh lots of good luck!!!

I was already 2cm when I was induced with my first (at 39wks), apparently it can happen in the final 2 weeks but isn't necessarily the start of labour!

But given the fact its happened 2 you, i'm sure it will make your sweep even more successful.

Good luck

:)

yeah good luck hunny, hope it sets you off, i have a sweep tomorrow eeekkk x x

Thanks ladies, well nothing really happening today....apart from being very tired! I didn't sleep as was all excited thinking about baby etc lol

Anyway think I'll be in for the longhaul! Induction fri/sat if nothing before :( was really hoping my sweep would work xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back