I've had my sweep :)

Hahahahahaaa! :rofl: Tiny, I really hope the full moon gives you some signs of labour I really do! lol! You're gonna be so gutted if you feel exactly the same in the morning! :)

I know, getting my hopes up wayyyy too much. :lol:

Gotta keep myself entertained somehow.My mum was laughing at me today saying she hopes I go, cos it'll be another month before a full moon again! Not impressed!!

Great nwes that u had ur sweep hon - got it all crossed for u for labour starting and a VBAC xxxx

^^same as hysterical relating to crazy women - thats where hysterectomy comes from, it was said to cure them of their hysteria!!

to be fair, the word hysterical could be applied to me most days recently!!:lol:

probably why the 'cure' was to irradicate the reproductive organs :lol:

:yay: fab news RM, we all seem to have had really good appointments recently, hope things get moving for you :D

Women have long been feared for their reproductive capabilities - we are just ace!

Yes things seem to be looking up for all of us, I can't wait til we all have our babies in our arms - magic!

Well if it doesnt I have another one on Thursday with the 'Queen of Sweeps' apparently she has really small hands!

hoping your bouncing RM, I need to get my ball back out (DH decided that it wasn't the sort of thing to have out while we had guests :lol:)

Fingers crossed things start happening..all sounds positive anyway Hun! Xx

I am officially placing you on labour watch. I also sense another member will go into labour at some point tomorrow :toonlass: I also feel that another member will only go as far as their due date and not over!! I'll tell Mamafy my predictions do people don't think I'm full of shite if it comes true lol xx

I am officially placing you on labour watch. I also sense another member will go into labour at some point tomorrow :toonlass: I also feel that another member will only go as far as their due date and not over!! I'll tell Mamafy my predictions do people don't think I'm full of shite if it comes true lol xx

Hahahaha! You're like Mystic Meg :rofl:

Yes Ive been back on my ball tonight, its given me small surges that feel like period pain down the bottom then they tighten up across my bump! I just want my waters to go splat!

Thats great news honey - 1cm and babe up the right way - things are moving along nicely you must be soooo excited x

:toonlass: has told me of her predictions :D

do we get any clues??? pur.... lease.... on knees and everything, am really intrigued :lol:

How's it going RM?

That sounds very promising :)
Looks like you might go before your due date :dance:
Best Wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member