Had another scan! :)

Naaat

Reaction score
So last time I had a scan, the baby cooperate so had to go back again today so that they could check everything is in working order haha.
Again, the baby wouldn't cooperate haha, we tried everything, I went to the toilet, went for a walk, went for a snack and a drink, but still he kept being awkward. But after over an hour of trying, we got there in the end, and everything is great! :) He's just mischievous haha.
So I got two pics for the price of one woop!

In this one he's facing this way, so we can see his face. :)
f1lj7.jpg

And here he's facing up. :p
iwkz1l.jpg

It is so weird being able to feel your baby kick and seeing him do it on the scan at the same time hahaha.

Eeee I'm happy and I cannot waiiit to meet himmm.

awe that second scan piccy is so cute! Glas everything is okay hun xxx
I had a scan last Tuesday and I could see him sticking his tongue out at us - very very cute to watch xxx

lols i got my 3rd scan on tuesday because my little madam just wont sit the right way round i know she doing sumersults but the min we get to hosp it goes to sleep lols glad all was good xx

Lol aww sticking his tongue out, how cute is that lol!

Haha mine was doing somersaults at the scan I had 2 weeks ago which is why had to come back today, but today he just wouldn't budge lol!

I love scans. :')

Aw how cute x we watched our son wriggling his fingers, doing swallowing motions, putting his arms behind his head and turning his head to look at us x absolutely fascinating and can't wait for a 3/4D scan x

Thanks and ah wow you're going for the 3D/4D scan?? I'm not sure whether I'll go for one or not. I would really like to it's just really expensive and seeing as I live in a small town in Wales I'd have to travel quite far to get one. But it would be really amazing... hmmm

Aww sweet! Though I have to ask.. What is what in the first picture !? im lost o_O sorry!

Haha well in the first picture he has his legs up in the air (kind of bending over in a way) and his face is on the right facing this way. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back