We are back from our scan and................

louxlouxbellex

Reaction score
We are team ...............

BLUE!!!!!!!

We are over the moon! Can't believe we finally know what we are having

The scan went well & everything is as it should be. We only get 1 scan in Glasgow (I had mine @ 15 wks) so I'm really happy we had the private scan as the sonographer had a good look at the baby to make sure everything was well.

I'm not worried about not feeling the baby kick anymore the sonographer pointed out a big black area surrounding the baby so when he (sounds so good being able to say 'he'!) kicks that is what he is kicking into. I think he's got a bit of growing to do before I feel him properly.

I will be doing some serious shopping this weekend & good luck Gerb who has her scan tomorrow!

Cant wait to meet our wee man! :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Welcome to the blue club!! I knew it!

So pleased everything was well with your little boy and happy shopping for the weekend :D

Congratulations on joining Team Blue!! Hope you get some nice buys this weekend then, its lovely when you know what team to buy for! :D x

yay excellent team blue!!!
thanx for thinking of my scan too :oops: :) we are off in a minutes
congrats on team blue xxx

Yay :cheer: Congrats on your little boy hun!

Can I ask where you went for the scan? Still deciding whether to book a private one or not, seems so so long since my 13 week one and that's the only one we get up here in Inverness too. :(

Sarah x

Yaaaaay!!! lets hear it for our boys!! (i feel a song coming on!!)
:D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, congratulations! Welcome to team BLUE!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back