Scan!

heidi-hi

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just back from the scan... We had a nightmare! Haha.

The new scan machine was down so they had to use an old one which wasnt very clear. We also have a little monkey. Wouldn't move into a good position it was facing back like towards my insides. So I had to go for a walk and go back. Still didn't move properly but they managed to get measurements an everything is fine! Wooo hooo!

Will take a picture and upload in a bit xxxx

aww no gutted about their machine :(

glad everything is ok then

my baby was facing that way to its so annoying eh lol

Glad all is well though hun xxx congrats

Aww thanks. It's so frustrating, they were just about to book me another scan when it moved a bit! Tell u what, it bloody hurt though she pressed so hard!

Midnight- I was gutted about the machine, I could see straight away it wasn't a good one. The scanner wasn't as nice as the one last time either.

Xxx

Heidi i was honestly same as u i didnt enjoy my 20 week as much as my women pushed really hard to maybe as they were the wrong way i dunno. aww another scan wld have been a treat xx

Awww hun! Great news that everything is OK tho xx

Thanks everyone... Put the pics on photobucket in another thread coz it wouldn't let me upload on here.

Heidi i was honestly same as u i didnt enjoy my 20 week as much as my women pushed really hard to maybe as they were the wrong way i dunno. aww another scan wld have been a treat xx

Yeah I was pretty gutted to be honest. The bedt thing was seeing the heartbeat at one point and the actual chambers of the heart. It really hurt me plus needing a wee... I have to say it really was quite sore and uncomfortable. She had me on my sides and then clenching my fists, putting under my pelvis and lying on them to push my belly up. I'm just glad it moved a bit at the end. I was ready to cry! Another scan would have been very nice, on the new machine though!

Xxx

Aww thanks. It's so frustrating, they were just about to book me another scan when it moved a bit! Tell u what, it bloody hurt though she pressed so hard!

Midnight- I was gutted about the machine, I could see straight away it wasn't a good one. The scanner wasn't as nice as the one last time either.

Xxx

aww its such a shame as they are good machines too :( im back there on the 11th march for a growth scan then again at 34 weeks i think i would of cried because we know how good the new machines are

Midnight- I really could have cried, especially when last time as soon as she put the thing on my belly baby popped on the screen, this time it was a blur. I'm quite lucky they let me go for a walk and go back really coz it was getting so busy. When i went for a walk there was a couple who walked past as I was trying to do star jumps and eat galaxy choc and drink full fat coke in a doorway to the upstairs laughing at me! When I got back they were in the waiting room... Just said 'u got a stubborn one then yeah' turns out she had been doing the same as me last week but hers just didn't budge so she was getting rescanned!

Xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back