Had an af that only lasted a day and a half?

leean10

Reaction score
Hi,

It was 5 weeks yesterday since my mc. I had my af arrive last Wednesday and it was gone by the Friday evening.

Is this normal?

Thanks

Lee-Ann

hiya leeane i had a few odd days of weired spotting/bleeding around 5 weeks after my mc i thought was implantation bleeding but tested n was bfn twice that happened within a week think it was just after my hormones settled it kicked out some crap and then i oved around week 6,have u been tracking ur hcg or doing opks at all?

Hi JoJo

I have no hCG hormone left in my system as it started dropping just before my mc in June. I wasn't very far along then so it has all gone now.

I was 11 weeks in March when I had a mc then but it died at week 7. It took 3 weeks to get my af and I had full bleeding for 6 days, I then had another af in May but I was either pg then or fell just after so I have no idea what is going on now. I am not allowed to be pg atm due to my tests but I have to confess that I have been a little careless of late so I don't know what to think!!!

Lee-Ann x

i dont have any left in me and didnt wen i had the spotting days it was after i got my - hpts, i just think it was body ridding old stuff at random times maybe wen hormones changed etc i dont know realy its just what comes into my head that makes sense lol maybe wait a few days n do a hpt x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back