Trying to move on!!

leean10

Reaction score
Been to see my Gynaecologist today after my MC 2 weeks ago. I had just found out I actually had 5 and not 4 as I originally thought.

I was very down yesterday and thought I wasn't coping as well with it as I thought I was. Since leaving the doctors office earlier, I am feeling slightly more optimistic. He let me talk and ask questions and he is very sure that they will be able to find out what is wrong with me when I go to London in a couple of months.

I am still hurting and easily upset by little things but I am trying to smile and act normally but I doubt my pain will ever truly go away even if/when I do eventually have my own little baby.

Thank you for listening to me go on :)

Lee-Ann

Glad to hear you're feeling a little more optimistic sweetie. Best of luck for your appointment at the recurrent misscarriage clinic.xx

So glad you are feeling more positive today hun. You will never forget your loses but they will become easier to deal with and you WILL have your baby one day, keep believing that and stay positive. Good luck with your appointment in London, let us know how you get on :hugs:

Glad your feeling a little more positive! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back