Had an accident last night now in pain :'(

kayzee

Reaction score
Morning ladies :wave:

Just when you think you can cope with the discomforts of pregnancy you go and do something silly and end up feeling like i do today :cry: :cry:

Dont know about anyone else but my ligaments on the insides of the tops of my legs are absolutely killing me on the best of days, the only way i can describe it is its as if ive got off a bike after a 10 mile bike ride and my legs just want to give up!!! :(

But last night has made it ten times worse and today im in agony!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:
I slipped getting out the bath and done the splits and pulled all the insides of my legs, it was so quick i actually heard it go crack!!! :shock: i yelled and cried at the time and i pulled the bottom of my bump on one side too which is ok until i try to move and when i do its a sharp stabbing pain. Today im walkin like john wayne big style and feel so silly :cry: :cry: :cry:

I suppose im just feeling sorry for myself cos it hurts soooooooooo much :cry: :cry: :cry:

Do you think i should call the middy? Is there anything i can do to ease it? Any suggestions would be gratefully received :)

Thanks for listening luv kaye and pink bump :hug: xx

I would call the mw hun if you pulled your bump it needs to be checked probably nothing to worry about but best to be safe :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'd say get checked over. Thats what they are there for.

Grace xx

:hug: :hug: I'd definitely get checked over hun, its always better to be safe!

I agree, it's probably best to get checked over just to make sure :hug:

awww darling, me is sending you HUGE hugs.. I would def get it checked out cause its better to be safe then sorry darling. I dont know what you can do to ease the pain. Have you tired taking paracetamol. I would say a nice bath cause that always helps my pains but I dont think that's a good idea!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for your replies ladies :hug:

Ive just rang the midwife and she thinks ivr tore the ligaments on the insides of my thighs and that also my pelvic bones would of separated causing the pain :shock:

She also said that the bumpy pain would be where ive stretched the ligaments even more than they are already no wonder it hurts so much :cry: :cry:

She said as baby is still so active and im not bleeding etc etc everything should settle down on its own within a few days, and that the best thing to do would be paracetamol and to keep my legs together as much as possible whilst sitting down getting up and getting in car etc etc Yerright i have to get up with legs wide apart cos of bump and if i sit with legs together it hurts even more :cry: :cry: :cry:

Still at least everything is ok just gonna ache badly for a few days :wall:

Once again thanks for the replies :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww darling.... is there no way u could put a hot water bottle down there in like a cover or something??? might help a little :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Awh I hope your ok hunni!!!

Mrs B's idea might help about a water bottle, just relax and rest for the rest of the week hunni

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back