In pain

Rachel

Reaction score
Past couple of days I have felt really crampy in my stomach and had bad backache aswell as feeling sick :(

Now today I still feel crampy, my back is is worse, now my ribs are hurting me badly aswell and I have a headache :cry: I feel like shit and im in pain :cry: I can't get comfy in any position for more than 2 mins at a time :(

It's so hard to get to sleep at night now and I end up just lying there for hours getting more and more frustrated because I can't get comfy :shock: Can't even rest in the day because im looking after Nathan which is also taking it out of me :(

Sorry for the moan but I do feel like crap :(

Oh Rachel! I'm sorry you're in pain :( I really hope you manage to get some well deserved sleep tonight, sounds like you need it!

Not long for you now, hopefully you won't have to put up with this feeling for much longer :hug: xxx

AWWWW :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't know what to say to make you feel any better so i'll just give you lots of hugs.

I hear you!

Join the miserable fuffins club. You seem to be feeling very similar to me. It sucks!

I hope it eases for you soon chick :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for your replies :hug: It's nice to be able to have people to moan to when im feeling like this :hug:

Rachel said:
Thanks for your replies :hug: It's nice to be able to have people to moan to when im feeling like this :hug:

I have my thread of four pages of moaning and havent been kicked off the forum yet! :lol:

So, that shows this is a great place to have a moan. We are all here for eachother :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you got some sleep and are feeling better today :hug: xx

Im feeling alot better today :D Managed to get some decent sleep and today my back and ribs aren't hurting as much :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back