had a show!!!!!!!

charlie_chalk

Reaction score
hi guys.

iv just noticed iv had my 1st show today :shock:. i rang my m/w and told her. she has said to me it could be any day now or within the next wk. im so excited we might get to meet our new addition sooner than we thought :D. im not due till the 18th but im experiencing alot of presure and the period pain type cramps im getting are getting slightly stronger.i knew something would happen this morning when i got up as i had really bad back ache lower down. hopefully it wont be much longer. ill keep you all posted

take care
claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxx :D :D :D

oooh that's so exciting!

I have had 2 lots of show over the last couple of days and still nothing! :(

Hope it's a speedy one for you hun :D :D :D

i lost my show last week, im still waiting lol

hope it goes quicker for you!

xx

When you both had a show was it one lump of it?

I have had 2 bits over the last couple of days and today i had a bit that was blood streaked, is that a good sign?

i started off getting clumps of it, one was pinkish in colour, then i had that watery thing, i thought it was my waters going bu the midwifes at the hospital said it was a watery show, that was clear, no blood in it

mine was like a pinky coloured blob. was a bit nevous at 1st when i saw it. i was induced with my 1st baby so can not remember having anything like that. dont know if its in my mind but my back ache seems 2 have got worse. but im just gonna keep active like my m/w said and just wait it out. so going food shopping now. how boring :!:

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxx

best of luck charlie, keep us posted! :D

xx

Anything extra yet charlie?

Any contractions?

no not yet. just the usual period type pains and my lower back is killing me :cry: :cry: :cry:.
im so hoping ot will be over with soon though. mum bought me a car seat yesterday.(it was the last bit of baby things i needed) and she said to me 'you watch you will go into labour 2morro' fingers crossed. :D :D

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxx

my mum said that to me, i washed all my bedding and baby stuff and she said that baby will come any time now, it was just waiting for me to finish all my chores. :D How funny would that be!!

I have just had another lump of mucus but this time it was bron, so i take it it is the last of it now and something is going to happen soon, it has been clear before.

Ooooh it's exciting to be in the waiting game but frustrating at the same time :?

its getting all exciting now :D :D :D . cant wait to meet our lil one. keep us posted amys mum sounds promising.

i had a few more pains last nite couldnt sleep at all. but the have calmed down now. :cry: my oh was getting so excited too.(this is his 1st) he had a look a dissapointment on his face this morning bless him.

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was up and walking around at 2.30am this morning, i had cronic period pain, but i have got up this morning with just bad back ache.

So frustrating. :?

I'm not getting anything yet, but I am one of the last January mums to pop so I suppose I won't get anything.

Anyway, I'm not quite ready yet. I still have lots of cupboards to clear out and things to sort out and my ante-natal classes haven't finished yet, so I would rather not get any sypmtoms just yet.

I will probably be joining the february club soon. :(

Know how you feel Sarah!! If I go over by the 2 weeks they let you that will take me to February!! I can't wait much longer though!! Fat,now finished work and it feels like the longest waiting game in the world and for someone who thinks everything should of been done yesterday it is just not good!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back