Had a nasty fall :0(

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Fell in the gardn today, OH is building a wall and I studidly didnt look where I was going, stepped off the deck onto half a brick and fll sideways onto the floor, twisting my ankle underneath me...
I sat up immediatly and was in that much pain I fainted!

OH got the shock of his life, he said I sat up, then slowly fell backwards onto the deck and lay there with my eyes and mouth wide open out for the count.

I am now tucked up in bed, after OH helpd me hobble up the stairs, with my ankle in ice.

I am so sore, and weepy and very very angry at myself for being so clumsy...
:cry:
I am worried I may of hurt my baby too?? Didnt have any impact in my tummy but I havent felt any movements today (I dont feel an awful lot anyway yet) Could me fainting of harmed baby??? I was out for a few seconds OH said before I came roundxxxx

:hug: aww sorry to hear you had a fall hunny :hug: Im not sure if it would affect baby but I would ring the midwife to check just incase :hug:

Yeah I agree with Tash just to double check!

Im sure baby is fine tho, they are hardy little things :hug:

awwwww :hug: you clumbsy sod

dont worry bout bubba. i walked into a door handle while 25weeks preg i had a huge bruse right on my belly, and baby was fine. i did call the hospital they said if baby didnt kick in 3hrs to go down but he did so it was fine

just have a nice rest :hug:

and bleed it a little too :wink: you can do these things while preg. i dont get away with being lazy any more

Ah thanks girls xxx

OH helped me up to bed and has got me everything to hand, most importantly the lap top!!
He has taken Tilly for a walk and is bringing back mags and treats for me

I have started to feel some movement I think, so relaxing a bit now..I think LO was sleeping before, and slept through the whole drama :roll:

Had loads to do this weekend too, was going to start painting the nursery, housework etc....Oh well, I can supervise while OH does everything hey :wink: xxx

Thats it hun put your feet up and let OH get on with it :wink: :hug: look after yourself :hug:

Poor you Zoe!
Take it easy! Stay in bed and let your man and Tilly wait on you hand and foot!
Lucyx

awwww bless you, ya poor thing :hug:
Rest easy hunnie, hope your ankle feels better soon xxx

:hug: Zoe, you poor thing. Hope your ankle is better, rest up hun xx

Aww zoe glad you are feeling better, just rest loads :hug:

Awwww I am so sorry hun, hope you feel better soon!!! The chances of you hurting your baby hun is next to none, even when you faint you breathe and baby continues to get everything it needs.......poor baby is possibly giddy from the spinning in or the wash from the amniotic fluid :wink: I am sure all will be fine babe! Just rest up and take it easy! :hug: xx

Babes has been active tonight, fluttering away so I am trying not to worry now...

Ankle is going blue, hurts like hell so OH taking me to Walk In centre (!!??Walk in?? Hobble in more lke it!!) in the morning if its still swollen, they might strap it up or give me a crutch to get round....

Feel giddy and sick, really knocked the stuffing out of myself so I am going to try and relax for next few days, read a book and look after my precious cargo, and my poorly foot!!!

Thanks for your lovely posts xxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

sorry to hear u are not feeling ur best :hug:

i'd just take it easy for a couple days let OH do all the running :hug:

hope you have been taking it easy zoe and feeling better xx :wink:

Managed a trip to Asda for a few bits but sore as anything now, so resigned to rest for tomorrow at least...think I overdid the walking!! :oops:

Thanks for all your kind wishes, cheered me up when I was feeling sorry for myself for being such a clumsy fool!!

Babes seems to be wriggling around as normal too so thats a relief xxxxxxxx

Aww hunny. Hope you are feeling better now. Rest with that ankle up and read lots of magazines.I would make the most of your OH waiting hand and foot on you!!!

Glad to hear that baby is wriggling around. I have been having to take antihistamines because I have got the most horrendous rash which I caught virally (would love to know where!) and I think it is making me and the baby drowsy. Haven't felt him moving around much over the last few days - it's worrying isn't it! So glad that your little one has reasssured you!

xx

ooo not bene on all weekend, hope your ok hunny, rest ur feet! get OH running round after ya xx

Thanks Loz and Lynds!! I am much better today, managed a stroll in park with Tilly today, going stir crazy indoors!!

Lynds, I am constant waiting for movements, I lie in the quiet prodding my tummy waiting for movements, but LO only seems to move when I am least expecting it!! I still wonder if it is baby or wind :think: Feelings are getting stronger though, so something is happening!!

OH is dying to feel the kicks, he looks so crestfallen when I say "Oh, babes just kicked..." as he cant feel anything!! I cant feel anything on the outside tho, tried putting hands on tummy but I can only feel kicks inside at the mo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back