Had a fall today

gems2209

Reaction score
Well today at around 1pm was going to the car and slipped on something, went down in a funny way. Twisted my ankle, cut my knee bumped my head on the car and my leg went in to my bump!!!!

Then around 4ish went to the loo and went i wiped had some pink on the tissue, and its still happening my bump is acing too. What should i do any ideas. :(

i would ring nhs direct hun and ask their advice

I would ring your labour ward and ask for advice. Any kind of bleeding after a fall shouldn't be ignored huni. :hug:

I hope that your little'un is probably all safe in your tummy. But I think you should still ring up NHS Direct and talk to them about it. It's better to be reassured then worrying. If once you have discussed everything and know baby is well then you have to look after yourself and rest xxx :hug:

As others have said hun, get checked out just incase. Hope everything is just fine :hug: :hug:

well, just rang the hospital, not that they were much help :roll: Was just told that as i am not in any pain and all was fine when i used my doppler to just take it easy and phone again if it gets worse :(

well, just rang the hospital, not that they were much help Was just told that as i am not in any pain and all was fine when i used my doppler to just take it easy and phone again if it gets worse

If that hasn't reassured you, you can always go there. Glad you are not in pain. xxx

thanks girls, so nice of you to be so kind. OH was really worried this afternoon till i used the doppler, once he heard the HB he was like oh well all is well. Went out down the rugby around 5:30 haven't seen him since :x

I hope you're feeling ok after your fall. I seem to be falling over more than usual at the moment too. :roll:

yes thankyou im feeling alot better today, the spotting has gone and can still hear bean on the doppler :cheer: Just a bit sore.
My DP says i sould wear protective clothing when preg coz its the only time i seem to fall over :lol:

I think having a bump makes your centre of gravity shift so you fall over more. Also i think because i'm trying not to fall, i just fall over more! Good luck staying on your feet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back