Had a horrible dream...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
...that I miscarried, at 8 weeks. Which is next week.

I know dreams don't really mean anything but it made me realise that I haven't really allowed myself to think about losing the baby :-(

I feel absolutely fine, apart horrific all day "morning sickness" and tiredness, but I know these are really good signs. I've had no cramping, no bleeding, not even any spotting.

I know I'm probably (and hopefully) just being silly but these next 5 weeks couldn't go any faster!

x

Oh hun, I always thought your dreams meant the opposite of what was going to happen so your be fine

Although you said you haven't given yourself time to think about it probably subconsciously you are & think everyone thinks about it at some point

You've got a sticky bean poppet & things be ok

xxxxxx

Oh hun, I always thought your dreams meant the opposite of what was going to happen so your be fine

Although you said you haven't given yourself time to think about it probably subconsciously you are & think everyone thinks about it at some point

You've got a sticky bean poppet & things be ok

xxxxxx

Awww thanks Kezza :)

Just been catching up on your other thread in AIP - so sorry the witch got you :-( x

Weird thing is it's literally stopped & nothing there so dunno what's going on, maybe just a weird couple of days :)

How's the food cravings going?

xxx

Hey Hun, I had about 6 dreams about losing the baby before I was 12 weeks. They were horrible and quite gruesome. Haven't had any since just after 12 weeks. I'm sure once you've had your scan the worry about losing the baby will die down and it won't sneak into your dreams.

*hugs*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is weird - any chance of it being IB?

Cravings are getting a bit better, I've consecutively wanted egg on toast for 2 days now (egg yolk as tough as rubber!) Just dreading going back to work as I'm wondering if I'll be able to stay awake!

x

Hey Hun, I had about 6 dreams about losing the baby before I was 12 weeks. They were horrible and quite gruesome. Haven't had any since just after 12 weeks. I'm sure once you've had your scan the worry about losing the baby will die down and it won't sneak into your dreams.

*hugs*

Thank you - I suppose it is natural to worry when it's such a big deal x

It is probaby because a lot of people on here have mentioned that they unfortunatly mc at 8 weeks so it has been at the back of your mind, and came out in your dream where you can not block the thoughts.
8 weeks will be a huge milestone for me becuase of this!

Everything will be fine hun! :hugs:

Not sure tbh, this is weirdest one I've ever had plus doesnt feel like AF if that makes sense & all the symptoms i had before are still there so gonna see what it's like tonight & tomorrow

Mmm Mmm Mmm just how I like my egg on toast :) suppose that be the tricky bit, least with being off you can rest & nap if need be

xxx

:hugs: hun I'm still having nutty dreams . Very upsetting ones I think its all down to hormones I really hope your ok just dint take it to heart xx

:hugs: hun I'm still having nutty dreams . Very upsetting ones I think its all down to hormones I really hope your ok just dint take it to heart xx

Last night I dreamt my mum was dying from a brain tumor. :(

Its so awful , I've woken up in tears

Yep not nice at all, I'm glad they're just dreams. The mc dreams stopped after 12 weeks thankfully
X

Aaaaw sorry to hear you're having bad dreams.....added to the sickness not good. Everything will be fine chick try to keep a cool head!

Aww yes it's like the others said, you're worried in the back of your mind and your brain processes them to either deal with them or get rid of them when you're not consciously able to block them. All natural and not to take for real. Hugs xxx

It is to be expected chick; you will worry until it is born, then you will be worrying about it growing up xx Dreams can be vivid during pregnancy x

Very vivid dreams too. But mostly about vampires and witches and wierd stuff connected to the book i'm working on i think.

I dont think dreams really predict anything, just your subconcious worrying about it even if you arent conciously! You should bring your fears out into the open then you wont dream about them.

Thanks all, I looked in the dream dictionary about what MC actually means and it isn't anything to do with being PG!

Think though it is of course going to be a worry, I will just have to try to relax and think positive. Will be so much happier after scan - hopefully should have a date in the next 7-10 days (fingers crossed) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back