Had a great scan!

vixxie77

Reaction score
I had my 12 week scan today :) all is ok, thank goodness! Baby was so active, kicking and turning round and round! So pic not that clear, little monkey.

They changed my due date to 6th September, which I'm not sure is possible due to ov, but at least it sooner :D think baby might just be tall! Baby measured 11+6 and 52mm so will be going over to Tri 2 soon too

Baby Mills No.2 11+6.jpg

x x

Congrats hun...glad everything is fine :) Cant wait til my scan xx

Awwww look at the ickle nose!!!! Wow your dates were moved a bit, glad all is well hon xx

Awwww look at the ickle nose!!!! Wow your dates were moved a bit, glad all is well hon xx

I know, I'm ahead of you now lol, but like I say, I think baby is just tall! Will see what happens at my next scan x x

My scan is on Friday soooo excited now after seeing yours :) I don't want baby to come earlier because I want my lodger to move out first. They're going on the 5th September so cutting it fine!!! I'm almost tempted to ask her to leave in August so that I can prepare but need the money xx

Omg your nearly 12 weeks already! It's gone so fast!
Great scan pic! xx

My scan is on Friday soooo excited now after seeing yours :) I don't want baby to come earlier because I want my lodger to move out first. They're going on the 5th September so cutting it fine!!! I'm almost tempted to ask her to leave in August so that I can prepare but need the money xx

Yeah that is cutting it fine, but your first one is normally late so you should be ok hun x x

Ah that's such a lovely picture! Oh really pleased for you! :pompom:

That's a great picture! So lovely, congratulations :)
x

Hello little bean :love: I have a feeling for a girl for you i think :hug:

Aww congrats Vixxie!! So glad all went well!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

lovely piccie and a lovely feeling that your further along x

Hi hun, can't believe you are 12 weeks already! How did that happen :lol:

What a lovely pic, congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics