Had my scan today, im sooo happy :)

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Had my scan earlier today and everything is fine :) baby was kicking and punching and seen and heard a very strong heartbeat. My dates were right, baby is due 11th May, which makes me 11+6. im soooo happy, i will add a pic later on. Even got my 20 week scan date, 21st Dec :) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahw brilliant news! can't wait to see your pics! how exciting and you are nearly at the end of tri 1 now too!!! our scan to find out if its a boy or girl is 21st dec too! good date! really pleased for you x x x

Oh yay! Congratulations can't wait to see the pics x

awwww that is wonderful news sooooo happy for you :yay:

So pleased for you Kerry! What a great day we've both had!!! That's great about 20wk scan :) mine is on Xmas eve!!!!

Looking forward to seeing pics!

X x x x

Babies waving on this pic :) x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 17
Awww hey baby!!!! Trying to see a nub but I'm rubbish at it. Lol

Im rubbish with the nub thing, OH thinks its a boy.
My scan pics are really clear but when im trying to take pics if them they are going blurry. Ive added another one, not sure if its any clearer x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
Awww huge congrats! xxx
Its my 12 week scan on Monday and even though this is my 2nd baby i'm still so nervous. Think its due to the pregnancy being so different. Cant wait to see a healthy little baby waving at me! :)

Thanks everyone, im sooo excited! We have only told close family before the scan so i cant wait to start telling everyone. We went shopping this afternoon and bought some little socks and a cute little vest, cant wait to go shopping properly :) x x

Congrats, glad all is well and little bubba is swimming about happily :)

ahw brilliant news! can't wait to see your pics! how exciting and you are nearly at the end of tri 1 now too!!! our scan to find out if its a boy or girl is 21st dec too! good date! really pleased for you x x x

Thanks hun, what times your scan? Ours is 2pm, didnt really expect it to be before christmas, i was getting ready to book a private one, so it was a nice suprise when she gave me the date there and then :) x x

Congrats!! I'm pleased everything is okay :) xx

Oh WOW HUGE Congrats!!!!!!! I think BOY too as the 1st pic you put up looks just live my 12 week scan pic lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back