Had a bit of a break!

Lianatoot

Reaction score
I had a break there for a couple of months....BUT IM BACK! Hey ladies! Gonna have ONE shot this month, and see how I go...My ticker thing is a week out, as my period was 1 week later last time (think my cycle is still messed up after M/C and D&C in feb)

Anyway...I will see how I get on this month! Wish me luck please!

Had alot going on last 2 months....found my sister after 28 years (a sister I didnt even know I had!!! shes wonderful, and were getting on so well) and we got a labrador puppy! hes just gorgeous, Lebowski hes called! I love him

Hope you are all well! sending buckets of baby dust!!!!

Welcome back and sending a bucket load of baby dust your way xxx

What colour lab you got...I love labs they are fab family dogs, we have boxers complete nutters :roll:

Hi Liana :wave:

I'm back after a couple of months too but my break wasn't as dramatic as yours!

Finding a sister after 28 years Wow :shock:

And a puppy! I'm sooo jealous, I'd love one but I couldn't upset my cat that much :D

Lots of baby dust to you too, hope we both have something to celebrate soon :hug:

Welcome back........

How exciting to find a sister you didnt know you had, and I just love puppies - I have 2 young Border Collies girls (5 months and 8 months) - they are beautiful, but a bit of a handful!! :D

Good luck TTC this month

:wave: Welcome back

That is fantastic news about your sister :cheer:

Good luck tt sending babydust :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks girls!!!! yeah its been a rollercoaster, but we get on great, and shes soooo like me its just uncanny!!!

Our lab, is black...My mum has a choclate lab, so we didnt want to get one too, he is beautiful!!!! and him and Dylan (Mums dog) get on great, best buddies they are!

Yeah...so fingers crossed for this month, I have also lost a bit of weight too, so hopefully that will help!

Hey chic,

Yay! ur back! :) :)

Good luck hun, Sending loadsa dust ur way

xx

Last night, I went to the Amy Mcdonald gig, and almost had to come home cos of the pain in my right nipple, it felt like someone was sqeezing it with a pair of tweezers! NO JOKE! so sore...been dead cranky and weepy too...so we will see! I did a test this afternoon, and there is a faint faint faint line...im only about 8dpo, so early days!

I bought more tests at the pound shop today, So I will re-test nearer the weekend!

What would my temp be, if there was a possibility that im pregnant? low or high...I really dont know how the temp thing works.

Taking it just now...its 36.6

Not sure about the temp thing but I think you need to know your temps throughout the cycle to see if it's high for you as everyones different?

Can't wait for your re-test, I bet it's driving you crazy waiting, you've got more will power than me, I'd be doing two a day! :D

fingers crossed

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back