any one had a bad cough?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Dee1985, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

hi i have a horrid chesty cough that is keeping me awake at night, just been to chemist but they said there is NOTHING ATALL that i can have?

any one else had a bad cough/cold what did u take? iv had it for about 2days but if i just leave it it will get worse... :wall: :wall: :wall:

2. jennyr1985

jennyr1985 Well-Known Member

Yep Ive just had it!! It's poo, I was in bed for 3 days last week. I had a cold, chesty cough, and a bit of a temperature. All I took were lockets and halls to clear my head a bit, and I drank lots of hot orange juice. The cold has gone now, but Im left with blocked ears, I wish we could take decongestion tablets as I can't hear much!! :(

Hope you are ok hun, have you found anything you can take?

xxx

3. honey7733

honey7733 Well-Known Member

i have just started coughing since saturday, seems to be getting worse :wall:

i feel like s*$t today, feeling tired and heavy, coughing and sore throat, my head is banging

awwwwww i want my bed :(

4. Dee1985

just how im feeling, and Dior is the same were like the lurgy house. i hate the bungy head feeling :(

no i was just having lemon linctus but i have been told by the chemist i cant even have that when im preg :wall: :wall:
    think it is just a case of suffering :(

5. bubble_dreamer

bubble_dreamer Well-Known Member

when i was pregnant with my daughter i had an awful cough that wouldnt shift ended up seeing my doctor and he prescribed meltus chesty cough for me so it may be worth a trip to the doctors hun

hope you feel better soon xx

6. Dee1985

yh think i will go.... just wish i could drive its about a 40min walk to my docs its freezing and dior aint well dont want to have to take her out :wall: :wall:

7. Freya

Freya Well-Known Member

I have been to doctor today and have got a chest infection. i was in bed all weekend and feel rubbish. Doctor has signe me off work for 1 week and perscribed amoxiciilin which is safe to take when pregnant. I hope you feel better soon!!