Had a 18mth old to stay last night!!

positivity :)

Reaction score
So we had our friends over last night to stay and they bought their 18mth old son with them. i knew before they arrived it was gonna go one of two ways, he was going to be an angel and make me excited about having my own LO or he was gonna scream the place down and be a nightmare - freaking me out about becoming a mummy!!

well, i'm pleased to say he was such a good boy! so cute and funny, up to a bit of mischief but overall an absoloute pleasure!! it really made me feel for the first time that i CANNOT wait till LO arrives, ive been scared and worried for weeks.

i know in reality that now he has gone home he is probably driving them nuts but good to see the pleasure they can bring.

Bring on December!!! :lol:

Aw how sweet, Glad to hear you enjoyed it :) xx

If you want another trial run with a little(ish) one I have a 2 year 7 month old I'll gladly let you use for weekends and overnights!!! He's gorgeous, talkative, and goes like the Energiser bunny most of the time....the rest of the time he could give the anti-christ a run for his money!!!!!!!!!!!

Offers open at any time!!! :)

Awwww.
My brother in law and his girlfriend just had a baby (she's about 5/6 weeks old now).
At around 2/3 weeks they stayed over here and brought the baby with them, I was terrified!

They went out and asked me and OH to babysit, we keenly said yes and it was such a joy.
I bottle fed her and she fell asleep on my chest :D it was lovely.
But then she started screaming like mad, and although I calmed her down a few times, MIL said she'd take over so she took her into the front room and left me and OH to it. I carried her around the house a few times after that, as MIL and OH were putting our new bed together so I was looking after baby.

It was a lovely experience and something I haven't done before. Bit of practise! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back