Threw a massive fit last night :(

ISH

Reaction score
I am always looking for nursery items, clothes, toys, you name it, I look for the best deals, and OH doesn't bother to help or offer any advice :trouble:

He is so passive about the things we NEED to buy, he just waits for me to make all the decisions! I got so annoyed, blubbered for ages last night.

I don't really have anyone else to offer help or support, and it's a bit disheartening to see him so little involved.

Don't know if I was being a bit hormonal and over the top, I just wish he were a bit more helpful. To be honest, he does everything he can for *me*, he will bend over backwards to buy me stuff and make things easier for me, but I wish he paid a bit more attention to the baby :(

We need to mix our OH's together he is so certain what he wants my idea get shoved to one side lol

Mines a mixture of these but not in a good way :roll: x

That wouldn't usually work well with me, but seeing as we're having a boy, I would have accepted any amount of involvement from him - after all, leave it up to me and I'll make Vincent a prima ballerina, LOL!

I think the boohooing gave him a rough idea and he'll try and get his bum into gear. He'd better!!

I've got time to work and listen to my Jane Austen audio books to calm down today, and tonight he's due a shopping spree.

I think men do have problems realising there is a baby in there esp when you are not showing that much. I found that my husband got involved but a bit later although he is still in denial (well, mee too to certain extent)

I think men do have problems realising there is a baby in there esp when you are not showing that much. I found that my husband got involved but a bit later although he is still in denial (well, mee too to certain extent)
Also, mine has a very bad habit of doing things at the last moment, and that's something that stresses me beyond anything.

Besides, we're not going to be having thousands to spend a week before the baby comes!

My OH isnt too bothered at all at the minute but I think thats just because he's stressed about trying to provide everything for us money wise :?

Mine has a go at me when I talk about the baby too much! I'm just like 'you do know this is your child right?'

My OH isnt too bothered at all at the minute but I think thats just because he's stressed about trying to provide everything for us money wise :?
Sounds like he's being a responsible daddy :D

Mine has a go at me when I talk about the baby too much! I'm just like 'you do know this is your child right?'
Also, I get given the 'he's not here yet' line. Infallible logic.. NOT! He is very much here, you just can't bloody see him :strangle:

Sounds like he's being a responsible daddy :D

He really really is but sometimes I wish he could just lighten up a bit. The other day we were supposed to be at a wedding party and he had said he couldnt work that night. As soon as I mentioned that I didn't feel like going to the party and that we could have a nice tea and cuddle up on the sofa at home he straight away rung his boss and told him that he could work. grrr :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back