OH felt a kick last night

maybebaby

Reaction score
I was so chuffed, I've only been feeling it for about a week myself but s/he was kicking a bit harder last night & I showed OH where to put his hand & he felt two very definite kicks :D

I was worried that he wouldn't be as excited this time round but he spends at least 10 minutes a day talking to & poking my belly, just like he did with ds.

So pleased :D

Last edited:
thats great hun cant wait for rob to feel baby kick i think its a really special time we never hd it with emma. hows you doing? :D

I'm really good thanks, a bit tired but you'll know all about that with Emma! Is she feeling better from the last time we spoke?

Not long to your scan now, you must be getting excited!

scan is on wednesday yeah really excited now as i felt baby move last week was so lovely. i defo know what you mean about tiredness emma was up all night last night no idea why so rob had to drive to wor at 6:30 am an hours away on no sleep and ive got a grouchy madam lol.
hows austin? :D

He's really good, growing up quickly though! He's a proper little boy now :D

Have you decided whether you're going to find out the sex or not yet?

Last edited:
if we can we will will help with getting things ready and i want to know which team im in lol :lol:

awww, thats great hun :cheer: can't wait till my LO kicks propley :)

About 19 nights in 20 he goes 9pm - 7am :cheer: Every so often he does wake once or twice but he settles pretty quickly if I stroke his head. He can usually settle himself in his cot at bedtime too :D There is hope for the no-sleep club... :pray:

The fun's going to start again when we move him into a bed in September though...

And yay I know I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy's going - halfway on Tuesday!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back