Gutted

Krystal

Reaction score
:cry: Oh noooooo - I was so excited tonight, we were going to put the decorations up. Last year I bought a gorgeous pre lit tree and spent a fortune on pretty little decorations for it. Got the tree out tonight as it was all boxed up, spent ages fiddling about with the branches making it look just right then OH went up to get the decorations... and they're not there :cry: We must have lost them all when moving or left them in old loft (although OH is swearing he never left a thing in loft :roll: ) Also the plug for the tree was with them so now that won't work.

On the plus side I get to go out and spend pennies buying pretty sparkly things but it's money GAH! and I was so looking forward to having my tree up tonight **stamps feet**

Oh no! I hate losing things :evil: But as you say, look for the positive......decoration shopping :cheer:

And hopefully you can find a replacement plug for the tree?xx

It's a homebase one, i've just looked on website and they still have tree but I can't find replacement plugs on internet anywhere. It's a funny little connection so would have to be the right one I would imagine. I was going to email them but I imagine by the time I get it Christmas will be over :wall: Will probably just buy a new tree

On the plus as said, tree shopping and you will find bits even more gorgeous - enjoy, i love shopping for decs!

:dance: Me too! It's just the tree i'm gutted about :evil: Gonna cost £70 to get another. Bugger

aww thanks that was dead nice of you :hug:

I don't think that would work though.. it's hard to describe but it's a small round thing and it has 3 prongs in a triangle shape and it has to be screwed on to hold it in place. Hope that makes sense :)

Hmmmm im not very technical but that sounds quite specific :lol: Oh well, new tree it is!xx

Whata bloody bugger ! I wanna get my tree soon, real one thought adn we cat find any anwhere yet booo !
You could always try maplins for your tree connector they have most electrical watsits there and alittle man that sits int he back and tells you what you need lol

:hug: :hug:

:think: dunno if we have one of those round here. I shall try and find one. Thanks :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back