Baby Shower

laracomps

Reaction score
Well I had my baby shower today. It was a lot of fun, but as it was left quite late (think my friends forgot how close i was to labour lol) and short notice, not many people could come.

My friends put a lot of effort in bless them, and hid me in the bedroom to put the decorations up.

We got lots of lovely presents and played a few games. I def recommend the string round the belly guessing game (I got that one off here from BabyBee I think it was! Thanks!). It was hilarious. Even I guessed twice as big as I was! Not so sure on the sniffing nappies and guessing what was in them :puke:

All in all, its been a great day. I'd recommend it to anyone (especially if your friends are doing the organising :twisted: )

Oh and I won £50 on the grand national :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Glad you had a good time :D And congrats on your win! (I didn't know it was the grand national today, we've had the inlaws round this afternoon) Sounds like a good day all round!

Think all of the sugary snacks might have been a bad idea. LO is going crazy!

Glad you had fun and what a bonus winning on the horses. :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You're welcome (string round the belly game) most people guessed too big for me too! In fact my OH was one of the worst guessers! Tut tut.

Your £50 horse win makes my £8.50 look rather measely, lol, and i spent £5 on bets so i only made £3.50, but hey! better than nothing!

Sounds like you had fun today :) yay!

Sounds like you had a lovely day hun!! :cheer: :cheer:
well done for winning on the G National too!!! YaY!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27