Gutted!

Yay..come on Dannii...it'll be fun!

sorry hun we will get round to shopping..lol :)

Really cruel of her to do that... like others said, her loss! :hug: :hug:

Thats really horrible, I'm so sorry hun :hug: :hug:
I don't really have any advice as I think the others have said it all but if I lived closer to you I'd love to go on a girly night out with you, it would be fab!
Make sure you get your hair extentions off her. Well done for the all the weight you've lost!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww thanks girls!!

I'm just going to let her go out for her birthday with her friends and not go (seeing as though I'm not really invited anymore, I don't really have much choice :lol: ) and then I'm going to ask if she wants to go out nearer Xmas, hopefully I'll get her in a chirpy Xmassy mood and she'll agree! Then, I'll remind her that I AM a laugh when I'm out letting my hair down and maybe she'll start inviting me to things! If not, then I know I've tried.

In the mean time, I'm going to contact another friend that I speak to sometimes and ask if she wants to go for a quiet drink in a few weeks so we can catch up. I really liked her at school and she has a toddler now so that'd be nice!!

Ooooh CoreysMummy & Fran - Too right!! That'd be awesome and I'd definitely be up for that :D xx

aw hun i can understand why your so upset but the others are right its definitely her loss.

You are a gorgeous, lovely, kind and funny girl. Maybe she is jealous cos your still so hot even though you have had a baby. Dunno what her problem is but whatever it is she aint worth you making it yours. get yourself out to some mums groups and meet some new people.
Wish I lived closer cos I would deffo love a night out with you!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sad fact of life that i think alot of us get dumped by our childless friends - i getthe impression they think were a bore.

I got dumped too and at the end of the day it was their loss!

Dannii if i lived closer to you, i think we would all go out with you and have a laugh.

oh hun that is terrible for you im so sorry, but by the sounds of it you are better of with out her if she is gonna treat you like that then you cant call her a friend....

here are some needed :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: take care

oh how weird. Wonder what her problem is. Sorry about that Dannii. You are so sweet, funny and kind I don't know why she behaved like that. :hug:

Awww hun i know the feeling very very well, its been like this for me for over a year since i had Jessica and it still makes me cry now. (I know i should'nt :oops: ). I hate being ignored and have done nothing to nobody (even though i get talked about behind my back).

You are a stunning intelligent young woman and you're far better off without them

I agree with going to some mother and baby groups really has helped me (along with talking to geordie&bairn),I have met some lovely people who i'm getting to know.

Big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw hun - it's her loss though. :hug: :hug: If i lived closer I'd come round.

If you ever fancy a holiday to Devon we will (soon) have a spare room. :hug:

Danni, if you lived closer I would hope I could up yours and mines friend totals! You know I've had this with friends recently too and it's so sad that people do this when babies arrive. Do NOT think it's anything you've done, it's her, and her loss. It seems to be a very strange human reaction. As far as I know I've not done it to my friends and always have welcome them round with or without kids, even before Jack. But now, I have no friends left here as their too busy ignoring me! And really looking forward to moving back home where I have lots of friends with kids who will hopefully be more understanding.

Can I slap some sense in to your friend now?!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww, hun thats not good at all :(
Try not to worry too much, your a wondeful person so its her loss! :hug:

Aww hun, thats awful, just wanted to give you a load of hugs...she is a miserable bag and you are better off without her!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

omg! somethings definately happened :? :think:

if i were you i would ask her outright. give her the opportunity to either explain her reasons for her being aloof with u- or if ur mistaken and she's a good friend she can be made aware how she coming across (she mightnt mean to be like this) and work on it!

if u want my honest opinion, tho- i think she knows she's being off with you. its not on that she hasnt explained why tho :roll: u deserve better honey :hug:

Aww Dannii, if you lived closer i'd go on a night out with you, i know you'd be lots of fun so your friend is missing out. Well done on the weight loss too thats amazing!!! Definately get in touch with the other girl, she has a baby too so should be more understanding than this other girl who clearly doesnt get that having a baby doesnt change your personality :shakehead: xx

Aw hun you dont have to prove to anyone your fun, shes your mate she should know that she just sounds like shes got a right stick up her arse about something, god knows what ! :think:

:hug: :hug:

wouldnt lose no sleep/tears over it danni she's obviously got a bee up her arse over something, leave her to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back