Gutted

Mrsbee

Reaction score
Soooo I'm 10 weeks today.... I thought I was one of the lucky ones I haven't thrown up once... Until this morning. Coincidentally it was just after I'd read the update on the baby "morning sickness should subside by now and if you haven't had any, good news it's likely you won't".... WRONG!! Haha anyway so now I'm feeling sorry for myself as I absolutely hate being sick knowing my luck I'll carry on being sick all the way through now lol!! Xxx

On my app I read that at 10 weeks it could be the worst! The day when I had my scan and she said I was measuring 10 weeks I felt so sick and was gagging I the toilet that's the worst I felt the after that iv felt much better. Fingers crossed you will start to feel better soon xx

Oh really? That's interesting, I honestly thought I'd got away with it :( haha no such luck!!! Xxxxxx

It catches us when we dont expect it..

Get some sick bands on and keep hydrated. Hopefully thatll help :)

xxxx

I'm still been sick now, fortunately it's gone from daily to roughly once weekly( am now 27 weeks) hope yours eases off for you.xx

I didn't start throwing up utility I was 23 weeks lol still feel sick now and I'm sick at least once a day. I'm very gutted especially as last time I has nothing

Sometimes it's the hormone surge when the placenta starts taking over that's between like 9-12 weeks,

Thanks girlies I think it was a one off, no sickness since. Fx it stays that way, I'm such a baby when I'm sick! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back