Gutted *She's not here after all*

Hiya Skairdykat :wave:
I've not been too bad on the Clomid. I felt a bit achy leading up to ov and i have been a bit like Tiny Tears (remember that doll from years ago??) but for some strange reason I have felt less stressed and been a lot more chilled out :? . Im a bit like you also as my brother (and sis in law ha ha) are expecting their 2nd child at Christmas. They are onto their second in the time i have been TTC :( . Obviously im chuffed for them but it does hurt a bit xx.
Take care and lots of babydust xxxx

Well thats strange, it's gone back to just brown smudging when I wipe :think:

This is what happened:- Went for a pee at 4pm and there was some red blood in the loo and also the same about an hour later. I also had cramps so I just assumed I'd started. Then by bedtime there was hardly anything there. Nothing in the loo and just a bit of brown on the pad. And now this morning I don't need a pad and it's back to being brown smudging just when I wipe. The cramps have stopped too.
I did a HPT yesterday morning (12/13DPO) which was BFN so I'm pretty sure I'm not PG. Just wish AF would decide what she's doing :wall:

im so sorry hun, i really hope u get a lil bundle for xmas :hug: :hug: :hug:

mabe just mabe, it was a inplantation bleed and if you give it a few days and still not come on take a test and see you might be pleasently suprised :pray: :pray: i so hope so cas you so deserve a bfp :hug: :hug:

Sounds like how I was with my IB. Only started getting BFPs after that :hug: :hug: :hug:

Everything crossed here to for an IB!!!! Will be watching this thread now with great interest.

Jane x

Yeah, she got me yesterday am :roll:

Onto cycle 20 TTC and month 3 of clomid.
Got a follicle tracking scan booked for CD11, which check how many follicles ther are and what size. Just to get an idea of when the best time to TTC is this cycle.

Sorry matie :hug:
I have all usual pre AF symptoms as she is due tomorrow so 99.9 pct sure im out this month too. Fingers crossed for our Christmas BFP's xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back