She's here....

skairdykat

Reaction score
Well she finally arrived yesterday afternoon just over a week late. So I now know it's because I O'd a week late. I'm not bothered really TBH because we said we would rather I get PG after April so we don't have a new baby at Xmas time. I've put 33 days on my ticker this month though to save all the hassle if i O late again LOL.

aww sory she came , even tho u say u wouldnt wanna xmas baby i know deep down there's always that glimmer that anybaby would do ! ( i too didnt wanna xmas baby but would know be happy with any !)

Same here. Well I'm not bothered, but OH doesn't really wanna try next month. Yeah right as if I'm gonna let that happen :shakehead: if need be I do a GGG and seduce him, although I haven't got a rabbit only a small one with a g-spot finder on :oops:

Yeah your right. There is a twinge of disappointment. I've just looked at a due date calculator because I'm late on and if I get PG this cycle my due date has changed from 24th Dec to 4th Jan so it won't be so bad (not that it would be bad but you know what i mean lol). So now I'm thinking 'Come on Spermie Wormies...' :rotfl:

:rotfl:

your so not gonna make it till april :rotfl:

if i caugh this month my due date would be dec 10th :roll: mmm 14 days late id poss end up with a bang on xmas baby :rotfl: sods law i would have caught !

My AF arrived early this month!
She's such a witch!!!!

I've got to the point now where I don't care when I get PG as long as I do.
It it's xmas, then so be it!!!

We'll all get there in the end!
:hug: :hug:

aw sorry hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

never trust dates around xmas, my 1st was 2 days late, my 2nd was 5 days late my 3rd was 10 days late, god know what this one will be i'll probably get to choose a date :rotfl:

one good thing though, if you end up having a xmas baby just think, you get to spend xmas day being waitied on, xmas dinner cooked for you, no washing up and the whole day to spend gurgling over your new baby...now that sounds good to me :wink:

Cheers guys!

A xmas baby would be good wouldn't it! As you said, imagine all the pampering and fuss you would get!!
And we all need pampering and fuss!!! :wink:

Good luck all who are ttc!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm gona await my appointment with the gynae consultant now.
Who knows, they may suggest IVF!!!!

aw.. sorry she got you too skairdy... shes a right old cow.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back