• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gutted *She's not here after all*

skairdykat

Reaction score
Just come on. I'm so fed up with this :cry:
I don't if it's because of the baby being born last week but I feel devastated this month. Maybe seeing him and the look on Rob's and the boys faces when they were holding him, and my own feelings when I was holding him has just made me realise how much I want another child.

I came on around 4pm. It's not full flow yet but it's definately there. Should I class today as CD1 or tomorrow because I've come on this late in the day?

So sorry hun :( I would take today as CD1. Hope you get a Christmas BFP hun :hug: :hug:

aww hun i am so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i would class today still as CD 1.

hows the symptoms on the clomid? have you noticed any effects like drier cm etc? are you taking the magic medicine?

Aww hun I am sorry the witch got you :hug: :hug: I would class today as day 1 as well.

Sending you lots of babydust :hug: :hug:

So sorry matie :hug: :hug:

I think of you as my Clomid buddy :wink: I would class today as day 1 also xx xx

Take care xx

Baileys-Angel said:
So sorry matie :hug: :hug:

I think of you as my Clomid buddy :wink: I would class today as day 1 also xx xx

Take care xx

Aww hun that'd be great to have a clomid buddy. I think there's only us two & Welshpolly on clomid here.
How have you been with side effects? i've got off lightly I think, not really had any. Been a bit more teary than normal lol and had a few hot flushes but that's all.

:hug: Sorry to hear that hun, it's such a downer when AF arrives :(

So sorry :hug: I would class it as day 1 too.

awww hun, sorry :hug:
I was on clomid with Tommy (now 7) and was lucky. I know its hard but try different times of the day as I was told it helps. Fingers crossed THIS is your month xxxxxx :hug: Keep your chin up, I know its hard :hug:

So sorry Skairdy I really thought this might be your month. Lots of luck for a Christmas BFP xxx

Awww sorry hun. Good luck for a December BFP :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back