Gutted and guilty

MrsGriff

Reaction score
Had a really bad headache last night and woke up to cramps and bleeding this morning. Boobs have stopped feeling full and heavy and have gone back to normal. And also stopped 'feeling pregnant' so I know it's gone.

Do you think this could have been triggered by stress? My OH and I had an almighty fight on Wednesday night when he came home from work after a really bad day and had a go at me for not having done the housework. Pointed out that I'd been at work too, walked the dog and cleaned out the chickens and that I was pregnant and exhausted. I ended up storming out and staying at a B&B overnight. Feeling so guilty now and so is OH.

Also, feeling bad cos we told OHs parents yesterday and they were so overjoyed. We weren't planning on telling anyone but they practically live next door so we thought that it would be best if they knew. Now I've got to tell them that it's gone - I feel like I lied to them!

So sorry you have to go through this! But please don't think it's your fault! There is nothing you did that would have caused this. Big hugs :hugs:

This could happen to anyone and at any time and it is not your fault. i'm sure your in-laws will be supportive. I found it easier once someone other than my OH knew. My mum has been great. Thinking of you at this sad time and hope you and your OH have patched things up! xxx

Please don't blame urself as it was such an early loss it was probably chromosomal problem or the linning was not thick enough don't blame urself there was nothing u could have done, massive hugs xxx

Do not blame yourself. This is just one of these truely shitty things that happens! Take care of yourself, dont blame yourself! Big Hug!!!! Xxx

Sorry to hear about your loss. Don't blame yourself xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back