• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guessing delivery day!!

lmwarr

Reaction score
I know we have all been given an EDD but as you know its rather unlikely that we will be giving birth on that day. So i thought it might be fun to all guess when we will be having our little ones. When they arrived eventually we can see how close we were.

My EDD is 14th September but my guess is 1st September (theres me hoping!).

I am hoping that I will be early rather than late. The scan date came back as the 31 July but as that is less than a week different to the EDD 0f 2nd Aug, they don't change the EDD. Are the scan dates any better indication of when you will give birth? Also (as I will be 38 weeks tomorrow) Are there any signs that labour is imminent?

Thanks

Iam having a c section so i cant really guess as it either going to be the 7th or the 14th sept.

I reckon one of the bext bits of my 1st pregnancy was the not knowing its so exciting :D

my EDD is the 9th september, according to my scan its the 4th september! I JUST WANT HIM OUUUUUT! i think everyone really hopes they will be early dont they! i do i hope hes here before both dates, but i cant stop thinking that he'll be late, just because i want him out so much. I think he'll arrive on th 13th september.

My EDD is 15 October but I reckon LO is going to arrive on Friday 13 October :shock:

My EDD is 26th August but as it's my 30th birthday I'd like to be home and settled for then so I'll guess a week early, on the 19th August. That's my dad's birthday so is still significant! :D

My EDD is 10 September, but i'd like it if he was born on the 9th, so it would be 09/09, and also because its a Saturday! Or 5 September because then i'll be exactly 19 and a half! I really don't mind though so long as its not too early, or so late they need to induce me.

I'd really not like him to be born before September though, because i'd rather he's the oldest in his year at school than the youngest!

Izzyx

Never bothered me Izzy!! :D

besides, wouldn't you rather he was a fun, fiery and passionate Leo? I've always hated being a boring Virgo. the librarians of the zodiac! :roll:

well my EDD is 17th October and im guessing ill have the baby between the 24th and 26th october.
My eldest is 9 the 26th so im hoping it comes before that! :D

My due date 31st July... I think i'l go over to 4th August... but if i could pick... i'd pick the same as bubble and say next monday 24th... come on bubble - lets see who can get their baby out first... :D

The prssure is on!!! :rotfl:
x

i think it should be today..the 18th nothing wrong with that...please lord..please!!
but will probably be in like 2 weeks 4 days (they let you go 2 weeks overdue dont they!) coz my baby is being stubborn!

its not long now fran either way!! could be you next!

izzyx

i sure hope so! lol
i'm next ladies did you hear that...meeee its my turn!
so cross all your legs until i post on new arrivals....apart from helenuk coz she was actually meant to be next..and bubble coz we said we'd go on the same day! hehe

:rotfl: :rotfl: xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
we all keep laughing like this i dont think we will go too much longer, either that or we will have to keep getting showered n changed through wetting ourselves :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i'm sorry ladies!!! i'm pushing the que... helen can go first but i'm now joining the race!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: ...

x

dont you dare go before me!!! no no no...bad enough that hayley_17 had her section..she was due the day after me! :cry:

u think thats bad! eveadel was due after me - infact i think it was 2nd august :think: was booked in for her c sec for the same day as my due date and she didnt even get that far and has her LO :lol:

My EDD is FRIDAY 13th OCTOBER :twisted: But think it will be 16th OCTOBER :pray: as thats hubbys birthday and would be a great prezzie and baby & him could have joint B'day partys! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back