j-do and kjl

jodie_honey

Reaction score
hi girlies, as u know we are all due on the same day, im just wonderin how many days ur hospital let u go over due? mine let u go 12 days over before they induce you, which will be the 29th! leap day!
my hosp wasnt gunna let me go over my edd coz of my lupus but they sed i have coped rly well n they want to see it go naturaly. i dont really mind too much but i was just thinkin 14 days after our edd is 2nd march - MOTHERS DAY! how nice would that be.
sorry its abit random but i was just thinkin lol xx

Hiya, well I may not even make it to my due date. I have a scan on wed as baby's growth rate has been slowing down so depending on how she's doing they may induce me. Also because of this damn antenatal depression :cry: the obstetrician does not really want me going over my due date as I have been getting worse :roll: and he's worried about postnatal depression. Just had a Dr's appointment this wed for a check up and I ended up breaking down in tears...so embaressing! I haven't cried in years and i've certainly never been depressed before :?

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
hopefully u wont go over we have had enuff of naughty babys :shakehead:

LABOUR DUST :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

That's what i'm hoping :D It would be super-duper if I could pop naturally some time VERY soon...I'm off now to roll in, bathe in, eat, drink and inhale that labour dust :rotfl:

to be honest my hospital are so poop I havent got a clue!!

If I havent popped by the 17th then I have another appointment for the 21st when I guess they may do a sweep and give me an induction day.

I know that 10 days is the norm so Im guessing around the 27th??

Im gonna ask to avoid the 29th if I have to be induced cos it will just be too confusing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back