guess what!?

missac

Reaction score
P just felt the baby!!! Just one kick but a kick none the less!

The baby has been at it all week and everytime I think he may feel it I get him over and he sits with his hand on my tummy and the baby stops!!
I am sure it is playing games with him and laughing! On friday night I woke him up to tell hime and in his confusion stgarted groping my boob :rotfl:

So anyway we are both very excited!! :cheer:

Do you think I am having David Beckham as it is very early isn't it!

That's fantastic! :cheer:

My OH is so jealous that I can feel lo and he can't! :D

thats what p was like, he thought I was making it up!!

Hay Chickadee........Thats fab news :cheer: :cheer: I bet he'll have a smile on his face all week (& not just cos he copped a quick feel of your boob the other night!)

Baby has been prodding me all week, Chris can't feel it though.....but we were out with my 33 week pg friend last night and he felt their baby moving so that'll keep him going :lol:

any time now em, most of the time only I can feel it but there are soe times when s/he does a really big kick!

i bet by the end of the week your oh will have felt it, and then he won't leave your tummy alone!!!

I hope so, he loves hearing the hb with the doppler, and it would make his day to feel the baby himself....at least we'll get our glimpse at the u/s on Friday, so even if he has to wait a bit longer to feel it, the pics will keep him going.

Isn't it great how babies turn men into big sensitive puppies (well mine is anyway :hug: ) :lol:

Mine still says i've got wind :D

He rubs my tummy and says goodmorning or bye to babes. I can tell when LO is awake, felt a couple of tiny kicks but more allover movement,. Guess it's just to early for anything major.

I don't think my OH can wait to feel it, at least i've now got a rough idea when he might be able.

it might be earlier for you as you have already had children!

I know what you mean about the all over movement, it definitely feels as if they are turning over or something but you can't pinpoint where, it is weird!!

awww sounds great i want to feel my baby...strop strop lol

Fantastic! OH keeps walking around with his hand glued to my belly, then every time he feels a kick he gets excited!! We were watching the football earlier & baby kicked just as a goal was scored. He's convinced it's going to be a footballer (and a boy of course...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back