how long til...

charlotte_

Reaction score
your OH could feel the baby kick? it's really frustrating him that i go 'i can feel it kick!' and he puts his hand to my belly & feels nothing.

Last time it was about a week or so after I'd first felt it move.

This time I've been feeling baby move for about 5 days but I doubt he'll feel anything yet for at least another week.

i felt my first kick at 18weeks 2day, OH just felt other day, so about 3weeks after my first kick.. xxx

Ive still not felt anything!! :(

Claire x

TBH i'm not sure :think:
He saw bumpy kicking at about week 19-20 for the first time...before he said they were so small he couldn't tell if it was just me jumping.

Last night it was soo cute though :oops: :D He saw a massive kick in the evening before bed...then in bed I was cuddled up to him but slightly lower down so my head was on his chest and my bump next to his thigh and bumy was kicking away like mad :cheer: and he could feel distinctly every time bumpy did it :rotfl:

My OH has only just this week started to feel baby kicking/moving,i've felt it for last 3 weeks though.

About 20 weeks. He's bored with it now, everytime she kicks I tell him to come and feel and I usually get the response he's comfy and can't be arsed to get off the sofa :roll: .

I was around 20 weeks when OH felt our baby kick. Don't worry hun he'll feel them soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back