OH felt and HEARD baby kick today!!

ISH

Reaction score
It was lovely!!! He's not very lovey-dovey with the baby just yet (then again, neither am I), but I tried to get him to feel a kick this morning and, sure enough, as soon as he touched my tummy, bam! got kicked. And it was the strongest kick I've felt so far.

And just now, he decided to have a listen, so he did, and baby kicked him in the ear! LOL! He says he heard it too, a swishy sort of noise.

Of course, he claims the baby did it out of spite and kicked him to make him go away and stop intruding, haha!

I think the baby was attempting a formal introduction :)

Awwww its great isn't it :) you will both soon be all lovey dovey once your LO is here :) x x

Last edited:
Awwhh thats lovely. :) LO wants you all to thereself. x

how lovely!
my hubby gets a bit freaked out by the kicks. He will rest his hand on my belly til it moves but once it gives a big kick he moves his hand away and says its too strange lol

how lovely!
my hubby gets a bit freaked out by the kicks. He will rest his hand on my belly til it moves but once it gives a big kick he moves his hand away and says its too strange lol
So does mine, says it makes it 'too real'. Ha!! Wait till you go on the nappy changing shift ;)

aww thats so cute. my oh is the opposite he goes straight for the belly lol does my head in when im relaxing and hes pawing at bump though

Awwww that's brilliant. He/she must have liked his body heat!
My OH doesn't bond with bump as much as me (which is understandable) but he's getting there. Last night he sat there and talked to her and gave her some attention for a little while :D Bless xxx

Awwww that's brilliant. He/she must have liked his body heat!
My OH doesn't bond with bump as much as me (which is understandable) but he's getting there. Last night he sat there and talked to her and gave her some attention for a little while :D Bless xxx
Ooh yes, I'll offer the body heat explanation as well (apart from the 'baby knows your voice' one) to counteract his one that baby wanted him out of the way :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back