Guess what Rosie just ate..

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Rosie just came into the kitchen with something in her hand and spitting at the same time; I said give it to Mummy and she handed me the back end of a bee.. :shock: she was spitting and sticking her tongue out which is what she does when she doesnt like the taste of something. I have had to let out several honey bees in the last week, they have been coming in through the open french doors.

This is her second taste of an insect, the first time last summer she ate a grasshopper that had made it into the house..what next I wonder..?! :shock:

Awww bless her lol at least she gave you the rest of it. x

Hey gotta give it to her, she's adventurous!! She's no vegetarian then?? :) I take it there was no sting? Nothing like getting your heart racing though eh!
We had a honey bee nest in our chimney and thousands had made their way into the livingroom. Our two budgies were rooted to the spot, didn't know what was happening to them!!

Thank goodness she wasnt stung but I dont know for the life of me how! That must have been very scary for your budgies MM!!

well at least shes tried it and firmly put things with 6 legs on the list of "things I dont like to eat!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back