guess what melissa does now :)

trixipaws

Reaction score
if u ask her for a kiss, she comes over and gives u one! its sooooooooooooo cute i LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! she hasnt learned to pucker her lips yet she leans in with her mouth open like she's going for a snog :lol: then pecks u! and then often giggles afterwards and leans in for another! its the bestest thing, she's been doing it for a couple of weeks but not always constistent, but now its EVERY time without fail she DEFINATELY understands "kiss"! :D

:cheer:

Ryan does exactly the same, he leans towards me with his mouth wide open, it's lush :lol:

That's adorable! I remember when DS started doing that with a big open mouth! He's just learned to pucker up and says 'mwah' as he kisses now :D

Last edited:
awww trix its so cute isnt it well done millie!

maybebaby said:
That's adorable! I remember when Austin started doing that with a big open mouth! He's just learned to pucker up and says 'mwah' as he kisses now :D

Ditto Oran does it to now with the mwah sound, but if you ask for a snog he opens he mouth and laughs coming for you grabbing your ears so you cant get away!

maybebaby said:
That's adorable! I remember when Austin started doing that with a big open mouth! He's just learned to pucker up and says 'mwah' as he kisses now :D

yeah, same here, except she opens/closes repeatedly like a fish before she reaches over lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back