Guess what girls???

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
I'm in labour!! :cheer: I'm only in the very early stages though, nothing much is happening at the moment, could still be days away from established labour. I've been having tightenings and cramps since last night and baby didn't sem to be moving much so we were a bit worried and phoned the delivery suite for some advice. They asked me to go in and get checked out. Was hooked up to a monitor that measures contractions and LO's heartbeat. Cheeky little thing decides to start having a boxing match as soon as we got there! Made us worry for nothing! The tightenings I've been having are actually contractions! They were measuring between 25 and 30 on the machine and some of them I wasn't even feeling, I'm in no pain at all, just a bit uncomfortable. So I've just got to wait and see what happens but main thing is baby is fine and something seems to be finally happening. Will keep you updated!

OMG thats great news! :cheer: :dance: Very glad all was well with your LO and hope things move on quickly for you.
Loads of luck :hug:

wow cool, good luck hun look forward to hearing more soon :hug:

thats fantastic news :cheer: you must be so excited!!

good luck hun! :D

Awww great stuff !! Hopefully not long now then hun, yay for new babies next week !!!

xx

Hope its all goin well sweetie :hug: loads of luck x x x x

Oh wow, great news hun! Not long to go, good luck! xxx

Yay come on bubs :cheer:

Hope LO doesn't keep you waiting too long hun :hug:

Oh thats great news whooo hoooo :D
will be checking back often to see how your doing

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thankyou for all your messages! :hug: Still not a lot happening at the moment, contractions seem to be settling at every half an hour and lasting 30 seconds, they are starting to get stronger but still not painful. I've got a pretty bad upset stomach though, feeling rough :( Guessing its all part of it! Have a feeling this will go on for days yet!

Oh how exciting Laura!! Wishing you all the best. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back