Guess the weight

Bloom

Reaction score
Following on from andreaaa's post i thought we could guess our babies weight too.

It will be interesting to look back on later on. :D

I think im having a small baby so im guessing around 6lb8.

Ooo good one Bloom.

My baby has been put forward at each scan although I know when I ov'd so know when he/she was concieved so i'm guessing it's growing fast and will be big.

9Ibs 2 is my guess..... eeek!

Hello
im quite a petite girl, ive gone from size 6-8 to 10-12 and bump has just surged in last few weeks, im guessing a big baby as my hubby is a really tall man and my body seems desperately trying to accomodate so thinking 91bs or so. eeeeh!
x

I'm going to go with 9lb 10oz... I would like baby to be around 7lb max but having had a big baby last time and knowing they normally get heavier... 9lb 10oz

7lb 13oz for me for several reasons:

* Hubby and his dad were over 10lbs (!) but Connie will be nowhere near that big as she's measured "bang on average" at each scan.
* I was 7lb 13oz.
* 1s and 3s follow me everywhere so it's bound to be 13. I wouldn't be surprised if she arrives on 13th April either as I dreamt it in Week 5!!!

Good thread Bloom - we can have a good laugh in 15 weeks' time or so :oops:

im going to have a huge baby i just know it so im going to say 9lb 10oz
manda xx

Hmm, both myself and my hubby were average weight babies. However, I am a larger lady so I am either going for quite large, 8lbs 11oz or very wee 5lbs 4oz.

When i had DS he was 6lb 9oz so I'm gonna guess at 6lb 3oz with this one as I'm no where near as big as I was with DS.

i think i'll have a big baby errrrm im saying 9lb 4oz

Im feeling.....8.5lb or eight and half pound however you say it?? Im thick today...ignore me :D

x

Im thinking if it's a boy it's gonna be HUGE OH was over 10lb and my brother was huge too so big boys run in familys i'd guess about 9.7lb
and if its a girl im thinking she'll be a little smaller as i was tiny but not too small so about 7.5lb
Cant really guess though, it's too early on to tell whether they're big or not so i'm going on gut instinct lol
Clare x

Ah yes, Tegala and her biff baby :rotfl:

So when do you expect his arrival? It's so exciting that you could be so close to having him! :shock:

ooo good thread.
well my daughter was 8lb 1 and a half and always measured just slightly above the average right the way thr pregnancy so im guessing around 7lb 10 lol :rotfl: .I carried loads of water with her though as well with this one i arent ,though saying that my ankles are sooo puffy but thats probably due to theasda trip today

oops ignore the waffle :rotfl: :rotfl:

My first was 6lb 7oz (19 days early), my second was 7lb 11oz(8 days late), so i'm gonna say

7lb 13oz, the OH says 8lb 1oz

I think my boy is going to big like his cousin Alexander
Though im a shorties Collier i growing at a very healthy rate. So recon 9lb

Its funny how alot of us estimate BIG babies....do you rekon this is so we are mentally preparing ourselves for PAIN!?! :lol:

Tillytots said:
Its funny how alot of us estimate BIG babies....do you rekon this is so we are mentally preparing ourselves for PAIN!?! :lol:

I was thinking this too :think:

Do you think your babies weight has anything to do with how much you and your oh weighed at birth?

I was a twin born at 37 weeks ish so it doesnt count and oh was born at 30 weeks so that doesnt count either so i have no idea what our baby should weigh. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back