GTT tommorow and soooo early!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
have my GTT tommorow (glucose tollerence test) and i have to get up get the kids ready (2 1/2 years old and 1 1/2 years old) get them down their nans and be as hosp for 8:30am!!!!! grrrrr and then i got to drink that horrible stuff and have bloods taken and cant eat or drink anything unless pain water from now till when the test is over lol great!! haha im gonna be in a good mood tommorow hahahahaha!!!! x x x x

Wow, good luck! Lol

Can I ask is the GTT for everyone? I'm curious!

Good Luck! Is this offered to everyone? X

No it's not offered or given to everyone it's coz I have a family history of diabetes they only
consider you high risk if you have a family or your bmi is over 30 you may be offered if also if develop symptoms like swelling itching or loads of headaches x

Ah right, cheers for that.

How did it go?

I'm still sat here drank the yuk drink now waiting for my second bloods to be taken won't have them untill 11 board ... Hum tee tum :whistle:

Gosh you were up late for such an early morning!

Hope it all went well xxx

I go to bed around 11-12 ish every night and am up at 6am lol just get used to it I suppose x

How was it, I have mine on 7th July xxx

It was alright I don't mind the test it's just the waiting they said if I don't her of them it's food news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back