GTT test

smnicholson92

Reaction score
Hiya im not quite in this secon yet but got a question for anyone who has had a GTT test i had mine on monday and was just wondering how long it took for you to get the results :) thanks ladies xx

got mine in the post about a week later no explanation just the results?! useless i didnt know if it was good or bad rang mw and she said if abd would have rung the next few days after test and then when checked results said they were fine xx

I rang up my GP surgery a day later and they were in :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300

i had a mw app 2 days later and she rang up for the results

I phoned up the hosp for my results the next day :)

They explained what everything meant as I had 28 week bloods done too.

Tri hopping here but I had my GTT today and was told results would be ready tomorrow but have MW next weds so initially thought I'd wait until then but if I want to call hospital to get results which department do I call to get them? Thanks x

I was told they'd call if there was a problem and if I didn't hear from them then all was fine. In the end I was actually in hospital the day after my GTT due to baby's reduced movements and when they saw I'd had a GTT they checked on the system and the results were ready, so it's normally the next day that they know.

A day later as I was diagnosed gestational diabetic.

Tri hopping here but I had my GTT today and was told results would be ready tomorrow but have MW next weds so initially thought I'd wait until then but if I want to call hospital to get results which department do I call to get them? Thanks x

The ward or unit you had the tests done :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back