Grrrr PeeSticks

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Is this our own fault for buying ebay cheapies? cause everyone seems to keep getting ones that are unclear or just blatent lying!

I got my peesticks in the post today and did my first OPK acuse its day 9 of 28 day cycle and what happened . . . .

. . . . nothing, no control line, nothing! I followed the instructions, so it must have been a faulty test :( Will try again later.

Still waiting for BBT thermometer to arrive so I can get my penguin :D

i had no joy with the opk sticks either
i got control lines everyday but nothing at all for ovulating. but then a few hours later all of them had bright pink fat lines on them. grrrr :fib:
I am gonna bbt test soon too

Right well after having just done a second test today, and having no lines show up again, I decided to re-read the instructions . . .

. . . . I was peeing on the wrong end of the stick!! :rotfl:

Oh gawd I'm in a foul mood but PML I am in stitches!

77.gif

LOL Cat!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I use the casette OPK's, Get a small sample in a cup, use the dropper and put a tiny bit of pee in the hole and away it goes, no confusion.

How did you pee on the wrong end?!! :rotfl:

well they are just funny little strips, I got my wee in a cup and I know there is a max line not to go over, but I went up to the wrong side of the max line and dipped most of the stick instead of just the purple tip bit!!!

Now I have to wait till I need a wee again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back