Calling all ovulation queens!

julianne

Reaction score
This whole ovulation malarky is pretty confusing dont ya think? 11 months in it is still taking me a while to figure it out:wall2:

Temps, cm, opks, cramps etc etc. I thought you needed all of these at the same time as an indicator of ovulation. Read on.........

OK so I read that one sign was ewcm which I seemed to have loads of on Saturday (CD11). Been using opks for the first month ever which have been playing mind games with me. :roll: Got very definate lines (as per the instructions) on CD 13 and CD 15 but nothing, not even a faded line before, after or on CD14. Hmmmmm........... Can anyone explain that? I thought there would only be one day where I would have a surge picked up on the opk?

Been keeping check of bbt first thing in the morning but not noted any steady increase this month.

My usual kinda crampy pain yesterday (15) but very crampy today ALL DAY - like af is brewing (but she is not due til day 26). Or perhaps I just need a good old trump!

Signs, signs, too many blooming signs. So, when did I ovulate.

Confused.dot.com

Hi hun, I didn't want to read and run. Sometimes our body trys to ovulate and fails so it trys again soon after hench there being times with more possible + OPK. The other ladies will correct me if I'm wrong and give you more infor as its still all new to me too. Good luck x

its generally really confusing. I don't temp but use opks - sometimes get one positive a month, sometimes not, always getting odd twinges! My sister charted her bbt for a while but it was hopeless as it just went up at the weekends cos that's when she has a wine or 2! i think that's why the advice is to try and BD every 2 days rather than target ov. Sometimes, it all only becomes obvious when looking back at charts for a few months.

Thanks girls - comments really appreciated.

The Open University could write Masters course on the subject I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back