Grrrr just ranting!

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by Daley, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Daley

Daley Well-Known Member

So I decided I need to try and get some normality back as I've been really down the last two weeks and haven't been sleeping much. I'm a supply teacher and was offered work for the morning, which I accepted and had a lovely morning and felt good for the first time in ages. Came home and mr postman had delivered me my boots parenting stuff I applied for. Really upset me. Why do bad things happen to us good people?

Sorry for the depressing post, just ranting

2. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! i remember when I was coming up to 10 weeks I thought I'd sign up to all the baby clubs online - and was getting daily and weekly emails saying what to expect and how big baby was at each stage etc = then mc at 10w2d and had to log on to everything to stop the emails (most said it would take 2-3 days before the emails would stop!) then I got free cuddly toys and samples through the post! :(

It makes me feel I wouldn't want to sign up again, but why should I miss out on all that with my next pregnancy!

3. Lozzaste

Lozzaste Well-Known Member

It's horrible I know. I got the date for my scan through - my 20 week one I was having at 18 weeks! Then last time I got a letter congratulating me on my pregnancy (6 weeks after it happened, just as I was feeling better!) Turns out my midwife hadnt informed anyone I had lost the baby. Needless to say, I won't be working with her again, given that was actually the third time she massively p**sed me off!
    Hope you're ok Daley xx

4. bluegirl

bluegirl Well-Known Member

It's good to rant - let it out! x