Aww exhausted and fed up

angelmma

Reaction score
Well point of this thread was to have a little moan haha, so sorry if I go on abit. For the last 3 nights I havent been sleeping, Ive got about 8 hours sleep since Sat and its really affecting me. My feet and ankles have swollen and they feel all warm and uncomfy, and my back and leg muscles are killing me and I dont know why. I really dont know how much more I can take, just feel like crap at the min :( January seems like such a long time away. Also I put an offer in on a house yesterday and they estate agent hasnt gotten back to me yet to say whether its been accepted it or not, and someone in work told me that the owners can take ages to decide whether to accept it!! Dont they know Im the most impatient person in the world haha. Sorry for ranting girls, just needed to get it out haha xx

I think your in need of a pamper day/ night.... seriously get a good book or put the radio on and get yourself a nice bubble bath, try radox herbal musle relax salts if you can my hubby uses them when his knee gets bad and he say's its brilliant. Have a bit of you time and rest. Even if you still don't sleep just relaxing will help you feel loads better. Moisturise all over, hell you can even do a face mask if you want! Just have a night where you can be totally selfish and try to chill as much as you can, hope you feel better xxx :nap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back